1 on 1 coaching
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results. Too often we try different versions of the same 'program', diet, or latest trend thinking we can change our bodies, our thinking, our happiness and success in life. I know this, because I have been there. Done that. I also know what it takes to make lasting change through individualized anti-inflammatory eating, personally prescribed exercise to accommodate your body's needs and coaching to reduce un-needed stress from your life. The day to day logistics of cooking and streamlining in the kitchen, carving out time for self-care, and creating a heart-ful and mindful life can seem overwhelming at times (to say the least!). Through over 6 years of trial and error, I learned how to make all of those a reality even while working 50 hours/week with two little kids. It can be done! Through one on one coaching, I will guide you to make small weekly changes that will empower yourself and transform your (and your family's) health.
Jenny is a certified health coach specializing in removing inflammation from the body through clean eating, movement and elegant thinking. In addition, Jenny is certified ACE Personal Trainer which she uses that specific training to incorporate movement that supports the rejuvenation of your body, mind and soul. Whether you are looking to repair your health, lose unwanted fat from the body, improve overall athletic performance or help your child find physical, mental and emotional balance the one on one coaching can bring you to a state of health and well being, never before experienced.
1 on 1 Coaching Includes:
- One hour, weekly consults
- Hundreds of free anti-inflammatory recipes
- Suggestions for specific recipes your family would enjoy
- Tips for streamlining in the kitchen
- Free online food journal (that I will have access to)
- Individualized plan for identifying which foods inflame you or your children
- 'Life Coaching' to remove un-needed stress from your life while obtaining a perspective of mindfulness and heart-fulness
- Prescribed movement/exercise that align with your specific goals (weight loss, rebooting the metabolism, reversing an auto-immune disease, restoring overall balance and health to the body)
- Prescribe and individualized macro-nutrient (protein, carbohydrate & fat) ratios that best support your goals\